Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vrinsight combo II I freezes mid flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capalmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vrinsight combo II I freezes mid flight
    Posted: 10-09-2017 at 5:06am
I have the Boeing MCP panel combo II. As far as I know there is a direct SDK from level D interfaces with the Vrinsight combo. When I start the panel, it works pretty well. All the direct interfaces with Level D do what are supposed.

The problem begins when I am far during my flight. The panel knobs and buttons suddenly stop working. No way to fix it until I close and rerun the Vrinsight module again (which pisses me off because I have to pause the simulation and re run the interface software, two or three times during the flight).

I installed all the software updates from both sides (level D 1.5 and Vrinsight module updates). I run FSX steam in a windows 10, nvidia GeForce 1080 and the typical fancy scenery stuff (orbx, and airports add-ons.

I do not have OOM issues and the Vribsight interfase works well initially. The problem appears to be something with the damm LVLDSDK!,
I do not a lot of expierence in SDK to have a clue of how to fix this issue.

is there someone here can guide me?

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic