Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Official Level-D Public Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedReviews and Articles about the 767

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews and Articles about the 767
    Posted: 05-11-2005 at 6:36pm

Reviews

“Overall I found this aircraft and panel to be on a par with the best of competing packages in this class. Though there are comparable features in other recent products, Level-D Simulations earns 5 star recognition because they've combined essentially all the truly worthwhile features into a seamless, well organized and trouble-free package. Bottom line—if you want to fly the Boeing 767 it doesn't get any better than this. Its systems functional implementation is among the best of any aircraft type I've seen.”  Maury Pratt - AVSIM

“It is hard to see how anyone could improve on the Level-D 767. The package is not only the best simulation there is of this very popular airliner, but arguably the best procedural simulation of any type available for Flight Simulator and I am extremely glad to see it back in such good shape. If you like your big iron flying to be as real as it gets, this is one for you.”     Andrew Herd - Flightsim.com

Other Articles

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic