Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D V4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00300006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D V4
    Posted: 12-04-2018 at 8:19am
Avete intenzione di fare questo splendido 767 anche per P3D v4?
Manca molto a noi simmer!!!
Fate sapere
Moreno
Smile
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2018 at 3:00pm
Moreno.
I do not speak Italian, but Google does. The 767 is compatible with P3D only at this time. We do not announce future plans, because the future has not happened yet. Ciao.
WestIndian86 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestIndian86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-06-2018 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by DShutt DShutt wrote:

Moreno.
I do not speak Italian, but Google does. The 767 is compatible with P3D only at this time. We do not announce future plans, because the future has not happened yet. Ciao.

Greetings,

With all due respect to you Mr Shutt and the team, I can agree that you would like to keep things under raps until you are certain, but I think that as a business you can at least say something to your customer base. That is customer service. You are fully aware that many of us want to have a functioning 767 and 757. But we are not hearing anything. You guys are present other questions are being answered. Why treat your customers like that? I don't think it is fair. Put yourself in our shoes.

No one is unreasonable to think - if you shut down people for prying beyond what you would have shared as a road map for the new platform. We have been patient, continue to be patient - many have shared their disgust with the silence however, as a business - that wishes to maintain their integrity and customer base, shouldn't leave such a "bad taste" with such long periods of silence.

I shall reiterate, I am not going to become so irate that I can't express something professionally - so I hope you do not take it as being offensive as this is not the intent.

Hope you guys can find it necessary to say a word to the people.

Regards,
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-06-2018 at 5:27pm
Understood. When you develop some software for commercial use, then you can adopt whatever public relations policy you want. I provide product support, not public relations. This product began life as a FREEWARE panel, then morphed into commercial add-on for FS2004, then nominally priced upgrade to FSX, and now FREE upgrade for FSX-SE, P3Dv3...

The developers and Flight1 have kept the price very reasonable. The same cannot be said for some other products and developers who have waged an all-out assault on price point. ;-)

The 767 is what it is, and the Level-D team is a decidedly eclectic group who work on the 767 when they can (and sometimes they don't want to work on it), and no amount of promises to release a new version(s) is fair.

Let's suppose I post here that a P3DV4 version of the 767 and 757 is forthcoming. And, then, let's all watch the flurry of questions, feature requests (demands), come. The develops do what they want, when they want.

And that's the truth, Ruth.

That may not adhere to what you or anyone else thinks a company should do. But, hey, opinions are free, and so was the 767 at its inception. ;-)
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-06-2018 at 5:40pm
And this thread - like all the other P3Dv4 threads before it - will be deleted in a couple days.
Fly the 767. Enjoy what it is. Warts and all.
WestIndian86 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestIndian86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-06-2018 at 6:39pm
Thank you for your response and it places what I asked into context which is useful going forward. Rather than deleting it fully, my opinion - but I am almost certain since you said you aren't PR would mean much- leave it as a sticky or some major post to be referred to (just the aspect which you had initially posted in response to my statements that is).

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic