Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Networking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyPostill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Networking
    Posted: 02-01-2019 at 4:55am
I am just wondering if it is possible for you to run the PFD, ND, upper and lower EICAS displays on another computer through a network?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-01-2019 at 10:22am
Are you considering purchasing the 767 or do you already own the product? Asking because you are not a support registered member of the forum.
JonnyPostill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyPostill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-01-2019 at 1:32pm
My Dad is building a 767 simulator he has the Level D 767. I am just trying to help him out with the computer side of things
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-01-2019 at 4:24pm
Probably best to have your father login to his registered account and we can address the question in the registered support forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic