Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Membership

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter_61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Membership
    Posted: 03-01-2012 at 2:57am
Goodday,i've can't get in to the membership area of the forum,i have fill in the complete form and it say's your a member allready,but still red crosses.any help would be nice.

Peter
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-01-2012 at 12:19pm
Peter,

Welcome.

The message "say's your a member allready" indicates that you have previously registered your product code with another username. You've most likely forgotten the username.

If you can remember your username (and the email address that is associated with the username), then post it here and I will do my best to assist you.

If you can't remember the username, then you'll have to subit a ticket to Flight1 with your information... http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp

Peter_61 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter_61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2012 at 9:11pm
Well Sir,the problem is(i think)that i have another email adress.So the one that i use the first time is another one that i have now.

Peter
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-03-2012 at 12:37am
Peter,

If you can remember your username (and the email address that is associated with the username), then post it here and I will do my best to assist you.

If you can't remember the username, then you'll have to submit a ticket to Flight1 with your information... http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp

Peter_61 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter_61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-04-2012 at 1:23pm
I've send a ticket.

Peter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic