Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Level D and Ifly comp.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrizzW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Level D and Ifly comp.
    Posted: 04-11-2012 at 7:16pm
Hi all,

I fly for NorthLink Virtual and have enjoyed it very much.  Have 100+ hours in my Ifly737 and am thinking about adding a larger passenger and cargo plane.  From what I read and from what I've seen on 767 videos, looks like the best choice for me to move up to the 767.

1. Is the FMC functional in "D" as it is in my Ifly?  i.e. Maintains programmed restrictions set in the CDU.  Not just take off for filed altitude and speed disregarded.

2.  I there a cargo livery that I can set up with NorthLink paint?

3.  Are CATIII auto landings accurate and at 1/16 mile to zero vis in heavy snow or rain?

4.  Can I install the latest Navigraph cycles as they are released? 

I know the "D" has been out for a while, but if performs as good as my Ifly I don't care as long as it performs.

System is rather limited.  WinXP Pro, Dual 266 processor, 4GB memory, and Geforce 450 GTS video card/1GB.  

I would appreciate your comments,  I just don't want to repeat the QW thing.

Kind Regards,
M. E. "Grizz" Wallace
KSEA

FSX to the core.
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-11-2012 at 7:52pm
Welcome, Grizz.

Yes.

30 day money back guarantee.
GrizzW View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrizzW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-11-2012 at 8:51pm
Thanks for your reply.  Decision made will go with the "D".  Next SSI check I will be downloading it.  Is it complete with purchase or do I have also download and install patches?

Thanks a lot, and Regards
Grizz

P.S. you could say that I have become quite a fan of Flight1.
FSX to the core.
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-11-2012 at 11:00pm
Is what complete with purchase?
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-11-2012 at 11:11pm
Some suggestions in the FSX FORUM that are advisable for install.

Before you install, register your purchase to access the FSX SUPPORT FORUM and read the 767 & FSX BACKGROUNDER.
Hubble View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-14-2012 at 4:09pm
The LevelD 767 is still the best add-on you can get for FS. The graphics aside, the systems depth and functionality is outstanding.

Best regards,
Robin.
GrizzW View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrizzW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-14-2012 at 8:35pm
Thanks for you responses.  Level D 767 will be in my hanger before the end of the month.

Thanks again,
Grizz Wallace
KSEA
FSX to the core.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic