Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Level D 767 after a long absence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Level D 767 after a long absence
    Posted: 11-13-2010 at 10:43am
Greetings,
This past week after not having the 767 going I reinstalled the latest version (fsx). For a program that has been around awhile I am so very impressed. The graphics are still very good even when compared to the latest offerings BUT where it shines superbly is in the flying of the aircraft. Programmable failures are easy to use, fmc works properly, you can fly it in a casual mode or if you want to get into realistic operations the systems are there for you. The aircraft "feels" right.....while I have not flown the 767 I've accumulated a lot of flight time doing it for a living for the better part of 35 years and this aircraft by Level D is very satisfying.
This is worth spending your money on. Looking forward to their 757. By the way I am in no way affiliated with Level D.
Dave
Leif View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-13-2010 at 11:23am
Yes Dave itīs still a great ac after so many years. Be aware that you can also get better colors for flightdeck, than the default ones, which i find little uggly in VC. Look under "Members D/L"

/ Leffe
/Leffe
dbw1 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-13-2010 at 11:54am
Hi Leffe,

WHich download for cockpit upgrade would you suggest and if you have a moment would you have a pic for comparison? Many thanks,

Dave
Dean Barry View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-13-2010 at 1:19pm
Glad you're still enjoying the 763 Dave.

The free Winglet upgrade will be available shortly.  Hopefully as an experienced pilot, you'll notice she's a little more slippery in the decent with other parameters changed to reflect its increased fuel efficiency.
We've also thrown in a nice high res repaint as well as the new Level D Wings livery.

Look in the Members Downloads section for VC and other mods.

smokeyupahead View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokeyupahead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-18-2010 at 9:49am
Hi,

may I ask which livery for the high resolution repaint...?

Thanks,
David Di Domizio
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-18-2010 at 1:09pm
David,

The Winglet Update package will include the new Level-D "Flying Colors" livery and a surprise real-world airline livery (ready to install with the Repaint Manager).

A new paint kit will be available as a separate download after the Winglet Update is released. A video tutorial will be offered from YouTube.

Several new repaints of real-world liveries (with winglets) will be available for download from this forum. Please don't ask which ones - we'd like to surprise you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic