Level-D Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Level-D General User Forums > Level-D General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How realistic is B767 for FS2004?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelengl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How realistic is B767 for FS2004?
    Posted: 10-13-2009 at 11:31am

Level-D B767

Hello,

Can someone tell me what features are realized or simulated and what not. Unfortunately I do not have access to the portal 767. Why not?

Default Configuration in real life:
ND:
VOR
APP
MAP
PLAN

CDU/FMC:

Autothrottle
N1
SPEED
LVL CHG
V/S
ALT HOLD
HDG SEL
APP
CMD
FD
LNAV
VNAV
VNAV PTH descent
FIX Page
DES Page
Weather radar
Terrain radar

EICAS:
PRIMARY
SECONDARY
COMPACT
SPECIAL

Which topic is not running
or with restrictions:%29 ???

Thank you

Michael
DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-13-2009 at 4:28pm

Michael,

The Support Forum is accessible to REGISTERED OWNERS of the software. http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=64&PN=1

Only weather radar and terrain radar are not modelled.

LVL CHG is FL CH in the 76/75.

Development of the FS9 version of the 767 has concluded. Any updates or improvements will be added to the 767 for FSX model only.

See the YouTube video of some of the features modelled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVDhw_I7YQ

jspittler View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jspittler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-13-2009 at 6:55pm
From the main Level-D page, you can go to the "Downloads" page and download the operating manuals for the Level-D 767 (either FS2004 or FSX).  These manuals are a very good way to research the level of detail of the Level-D 767.
Judd Spittler
www.juddspittler.com
michaelengl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelengl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2009 at 10:58am

Hello,

what means LVL CHG is FL CH in the 76/75?

Is all features integrated in the FS2004 version now?

I will buy this version and use it with cpflight MCP, COM, NAV ...

and with the FMC/CDU of flyengravity.

Michael

DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2009 at 11:35am

LVL CHG is used on 737's. FL CH is used on 767's. They are essentially the same. Just different names.

>Is all features integrated in the FS2004 version now?

The 767 for FS2004 is COMPLETE with all the features you listed, except WX and TERR.

Yes, I believe all those hardware modules work with the 767 for FS9.

The product comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

michaelengl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelengl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2009 at 2:20pm

Only 2 questions:

Is there a german aircaft repaint available like Lufthansa, condor ...

At the moment I belive that no german airlines fly with 767 but it was very nice if its available. I have nothing found on avsim.com.

The second questions: Is there a german guide (manual) available how can i fly 767 realistic?

(explaining the FMC and so on...)

Michael

DShutt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Support & Documentation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2009 at 4:30pm

I don't believe there is a German manual... I know I haven't created one Wink

There is a repaint thread in the registered forum that links to AVSIM that shows both liveries are available.

Holly View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-21-2009 at 2:21am
The german airline condor flies several B763 and Air berlin has two B763 in cooperation with Belair.

The Level-D is one of my best simulations for the FS9. What a pitty that we wont see the upcoming 757 for the FS9, too!

Best regards,
Holger
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic